Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ROUTES & BRANCHES
November 15, 2011
Scott Foley

Couple things on this off-day.  First, I'll be sub-hosting KRFC's Wednesday Morning Mix from 8 to 10am for the next week or two. In this guise, I'll be able to throw in a couple artists that I don't necessarily play for my Routes & Branches show.  As a musical omnivore, this pleases me. 

Also, I recently made my first pass through my 2011 playlists in hopes of pulling together my year-end favorites lists.  For both songs and albums, I have assembled a "long list" of about 50 of each, a list I have printed out (and keep in a locked briefcase) and will live with for the next week or two.  My preliminary plans are to air my favorite songs list on Saturday, December 31, with my albums list the following Saturday, January 7.  Please arrange your schedules accordingly. 

Scott

No comments: