Thursday, September 04, 2008


Thursday Morning Mix: Playlist, Episode 9048

Sacred Shakers, "Travelin' Shoes" Sacred Shakers
Jayhawks, "All the Right Reasons" (live) Live From the Women's Club, Vol. 2
Donna Beasley, "Love My Way" Good Samaritan
Bottle Rockets, "Lawd, I'm Just a Country Boy" Songs of Sahm
Hayes Carll, "Beaumont" Trouble in Mind
Miss Leslie & Her Juke-Jointers, "Between the Whiskey and the Wine" Between the Whiskey and the Wine
Mark Erelli, "Not Alone" Delivered
Willy Mason, "Save Myself" If the Ocean Gets Rough
Giant Sand, "Without a Word" proVISIONS
Laurie Lewis, "Live Forever" (live) Live
Blue Mountain, "By Your Side" Midnight in Mississippi
Steve Earle, "Somewhere Out There" El Corazon
Johnny Irion, "Eyes Like a Levee" Ex Tempore
Jim Lauderdale, "Eternal" Hummingbirds
Carrie Rodriguez, "Mask of Moses" She Ain't Me
Feufollet, "Prends Courage" Cow Island Hop
Orpheum Bell, "Pretty As You" Pretty As You
Paper Bird, "Blue Sparks" Anything Nameless and Joymaking
Southern Culture on the Skids, "Smiley Yeah Yeah Yeah" Mojo Box
Will Hoge, "When I Can Afford to Lose" Draw the Curtains
Blue Mountain, "Myrna Lee" Omnibus
Matt Bauer, "Sheltering Dark" Island Moved in the Storm
Bruce Robison w/Kelly Willis, "Help Me Make it Through the Night" Pilgrim: Celebration of Kris Kristofferson
Old Crow Medicine Show, "Caroline" Tennessee Pusher
Peter Cooper, "Mission Door" Mission Door
Townes Van Zandt, "High, Low and In-Between" High, Low and In-Between


... so welcome to the new home of the Thursday Morning Mix / former Routes & Branches / stuff. I certainly feel less sheepish about directing folks to this site, basic as it is. Here I'll post Thursday playlists, as well as occasional 'news' and commentary (fair-n-balanced, of course). I've already posted the Sunday Drive, which will gather (re: pilfer) stories from various websources, and which I hope will be recurring (like a rash, or the guys who keep coming around asking me to donate to a wheelchair basketball game). Your comments, criticisms, suggestions, etc are invited.

until then,
Scott


1 comment:

Shotgun Majors said...

Scott,
Love the new post site! I tried to get routesandbranches.blogspot when I first started doing this radio thing. I was denied. You must have special powers.

I think I'm going to emulate (steal) some of your page elements.

XXXOOO
Scott