Monday, December 07, 2009



THURSDAY MORNING MIX
Very Special Episode Alert!



Just a reminder that I will be unleashing a list of my favorite americana, alt.country and/or roots music songs of 2009 on this Thursday's Episode of the Thursday Morning Mix. Carry your boom box on your shoulder, hold your transistor radio to your ear, press PLAY and RECORD on your cassette, but make certain to join me this Thursday from 8 to 10am.

As usual, some interesting developments as I assemble my year-end favorites list. The artist that occupies my top song spot, for instance, appears not at all on my list of top albums. Similarly, few of favorite ten albums appear on my songs list.

If you, too, are a slave to year-end listmaking, feel free to share your 2009 favorites with me. And join me Thursday morning for A Very Special Episode of Thursday Morning Mix.

No comments: